- We will make sure you understand how we’ll collect and use your information
- We'll only obtain and use your personal information where we have lawful grounds and legitimate business reasons to do so
- If we collect your information for a particular purpose we'll only use it for that purpose, unless we have informed you otherwise and you have given us your permission.
- We won’t ask you for any more information than we require for the purpose of which we are collecting it
- We will ensure that we keep your records up to date so when you inform us that details have changed, we will update this on our system accordingly.
- We'll observe your rights under applicable privacy and data protection laws and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are dealt with promptly and transparently
Information held and how it’s used
We will collect data about you, both personal data (such as your name and contact details) and also specific categories of data (such as the information provided on your CV).
Your personal data and your specific categories of data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you
- To assess your data against any vacancies we have where we believe you have the relevant skills and experience
- To send your CV details to our clients (this initially will not include your contact details such as telephone number, email or postal address. We will only disclose these things with permission if an official job offer needs to be sent directly to the candidate; or if a client wishes to conduct a telephone interview)
- To enable you to submit your CV, apply online for jobs or to subscribe to our email updates about jobs that may be of interest to you
- To keep you updated
- To improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you
- To answer your questions and enquiries
- We do not pass on or sell personal information to any other third parties which are related to our lawful business purposes relating to recruitment.
- Please note that by sending your personal information to us you are explicitly consenting to the processing and transfer of such information in this way.
How we store your information
We store your data on our CRM database. No third party or external parties have direct access to your data, only we have access to this information. All data is safely secured.
How long we will retain your data
We will securely retain your information for as long as is reasonably necessary and in accordance with our lawful business purposes of recruitment. We will retain candidate data for three years from the point of last contact.
Your rights to access your data
Your personal data belongs to you, not Xcel Recruitment. If you wish to find out what personal data we have on our system about you then you can do so by contacting the office by email firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting access to this. All requests will be actioned within 7 working days.
Rights to having your personal data deleted
If you would like your personal data deleted then please do not hesitate to contact us by email on email@example.com, if you request to have your data removed this will be actioned within 7 working days.
Changes to this policy
You can opt out of receiving emails from Xcel Recruitment at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to unsubscribe in writing.